The ISG Star of Excellence™ Program recognizes exceptional client service experience based on direct feedback from enterprise clients and serves as a benchmark for measuring client centricity in our industry. Based on ISG's Voice of the Customer survey, the program measures enterprise client experience across regions, industries, IT/BPO services and technology solutions. The information influences the positioning of providers in the ISG Provider Lens™ quadrants that evaluate providers across diverse technologies, industries and regions.
Join us on February 22 to learn more about the trends influencing enterprise CX, the providers that made an impact in 2023 and why, and what to expect in 2024.
Get to know the key factors influencing the relationship between enterprises and their ITO/BPO service providers, and what enterprises see as their priorities for 2024. Be part of a sneak peek into our 2024 ISG Star of Excellence™ CX research and what to expect in 2024.
- Hear how ISG will recognize the highest CX scores by service and technology areas and how they apply to ISG Provider Lens™ report cycles. Click here to see the full list.
- Learn how to better engage with ISG to inform and educate the market about your client-centricity and examples of your successful client stories.
- Learn the timeline for ISG Provider Lens™ response validity and data collection for the 2024 CX Awards.
- Understand ISG's coverage with factors defining and influencing the CX of your peers in your region/industry.
- Learn what highly satisfied enterprise clients do differently with their service providers.
- Learn about the complimentary research you can access when participating in the ISG Star of Excellence™ survey.
Who Should Attend
Discover more from ISG Star of Excellence™
ISG (Information Services Group) (Nasdaq: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 900 clients, including more than 75 of the world’s top 100 enterprises, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organizations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specializes in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis. Founded in 2006, and based in Stamford, Conn., ISG employs more than 1,600 digital-ready professionals operating in more than 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry’s most comprehensive marketplace data. For more information, visit www.isg-one.com.